So technically this is not just July, but some of the August too. It all blends together thou, so bear with me.
- Had my hair painted blue-green.
- Got three books from publishers, all three pretty good
- Got a custom jewelry order, and it was bloody amazing.
- Got a very nice and kind review for it!
- Came out. No comments.
- Found black tooth brush.
- Got a sorta-present new shoes (sorta, because we’re going out asap)
- Got my 5th copy of Bram Stoker’s Dracula, so far the most beautiful.
- Made up with a couple of friends, since they made a very decent effort.
- Cared about myself a little extra, rather than not at all.
- Found a LOT of good new music to listen to.
- Started jogging daily.
- Beat Saints Row 2 completely.
- Started playing the now free Ghost in the Shell game (let me know your nick if you got it)
- Got some postcards!
- Watched Tarzan and Suicide Squad in theaters.
- Drawn something kinky and it received a good response of giggles.
- Made a few gorgeous pieces of jewelry.
- Re-realized I have some seriously amazing people as my friends.
- Debt is reaching the peak to the point where I don’t think any help will be enough to not get kicked out.
- I still don’t have a job, and I doubt the ones who called me will actually take me.
- I mostly feel apathy, and therefor – nothing at all.
- Having real hard time falling asleep.
- Puked for nearly every day for the past and this month.
- Head hurts almost every day too.
- I’m just… really unhappy somehow.