I have worked so damn much, and made such great timing with some things that I can’t help but be proud and impressed with myself. Yes, indeed, sometimes I too am awesome.
- I am living in Halloween/Samhain moods already. Summer is not even over yet. But I just want to paint all the pumpkins, and all scarecrows, and all the black cats.
- This also means there’ll be more gothic jewelry, with a condition, that I don’t run out of materials. Right now I am working on something big.
- I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed that I lived in a world where vampires, zombies, and humans lived together. Zombies were just very rapidly dying humans who ate other humans to live longer, and vampire blood was the ultimate cure. But vampires didn’t care to share. I worked for vampires, being human, and went to this warehouse where they kept the low-life food supplies-humans. Humans, on sight of zombies, even if they weren’t really aggressive, would go into primal fear mode. This zombie old lady came up to me, and asked me if I could sneak out a vial of vampire blood for her. I told her I cannot do that, but what I can do is get them in and out without causing ruckus. I walked in first, and told everyone to calm down, and just kept repeating it while she walked in with her little zombie crew, and fairly robbed the vamps. I just repeated it over and over: calm down, calm down, calm down. And everyone did.
- I have made a pair of commission earrings for a lovely Scoia’tael friend of mine, and sent them out already (and they’re received already too, loved well!)
- I want you to come read this blog: Pen&Pin, because it is my very favorite.
- If you own something of mine, please feel free to tag me, so I can see, like, and share if possible. I really do enjoy people taking joy in what I made.
I wish you a very good day