You know what’s the most amazing this very second? THE WIND IS BLOWING SO HARD! Much like a huge portion of the world, we are suffering heat wave. Today is the first day I am able to breathe and even relax. The wind is cold, the sky is darkened, I’ll take this storm, momma Nature, thank You.
So how was my week, eh?
- It was good.
- I’m obsessing (healthy, because it motivates me to do more) with Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star videos. We’re watching it with a friend, with next-day bonus videos by Peter Monn on his drama channels. I was never so invested in a story! It’s so inspiring, I’m loving every moment of it.
- The purple colored Monster Punch is still no where to be found, which is upsetting!
- I have received a slip in the mail claiming I’ve a package awaiting. I’m guessing it might be from Germany. But now I have to wait for Monday to get it. But I guess that only means I’ll have a good Monday, right?
- I’ve received three amazing postcards!
- 95% of the bills are paid for the last month. Gonna see how this month fares from here on. Internet bill tried to slip past me for TWO MONTHS! But they texted me, informing there’s no payment, I found slips that I have indeed MADE payments, and they said that’ll do, but I’m to make a bit different kinds of payments next time. Will do!
- No update from mum’s case just yet, but they’re reviewing it, hopefully. We did obtain all the documents for it.
- Friends are good. Youtube is good. Video games is good.
- I’ve decided I need blue hair.
- I have received the correct wire for jewelry. Expect new stuff flooding Etsy sometime soon, for I have many projects unfinished due to lack of this wire.
- I’m working on a load of commissions. How great is that even?
- I still need to make myself work on those Pandas from another super secret little projects. I’m sure it’s gonna be a blast once I stop just sketching and start actually painting. But that step from one to another is the hardest part, always.
Hope you all are doing well, and that this heat didn’t affect you too much, nor the country you live in. I wish you as comfortable days as you wish to have.