This week just up and disappeared, I tell you. I don’t even know what really happened, other than me being drowned in work, and some people making fools of themselves. Well, let’s see anyway:
- I finished second season of Lucifer on Netflix, currently here it’s the last one, tho some people already have the third one.
- Second book of Witcher was re-printed, but right now I’ve nothing to spare, so I’ll kindly wait. Yet I am looking forward to the trip to the local bookstore to get it!
- Pulled a muscle, and it hurts like hell.
- Tidied up more of my crafting supplies, and made a gorgeous little thing with a dragon on it.
- Got through a week of Inktober successfully, and am pretty sure I’ll do NaNoWriMo, tho I’m really not sure if I’ll make it public.
- It’s cold, wet, and rainy out here, and I’m not happy about it at all. Mum is catching a cold. She had a biopsy on Tuesday, but we don’t know the results yet.
- I’m almost in the 90s of read books this year, I think I’m hitting my records by the end of the year.
- Watched “Unfriended” and I’m pretty sure that was the worst crap I have ever seen. But then I read “Do Androids Dream Electric Sheep”, and I loved it, so it fixed my mood a bit.
- I’m wearing two pairs of socks, and am cold.
~Chu-chu bang chu-chu bank~