Okay, so, since it was far easier to write everything down in bulletin form, I think we’ll try that again, okay? Can’t say that a lot happened, but hey, that’s due to all the work I had, which, in itself, is a good thing:
- Elder Scrolls Online began new season of the treasure boxes, didn’t get anything good in them, but I don’t mind, they’re nice anyway.
- Cleaned my closet nice and proper. Found a little hook to keep my shirts a bit straighter. I mean the ones I wear constantly, and so they don’t get their closet-time.
- Finished four paintings. Two with panda’s, one with prince Laurent of Vere. Yep. That’s happening again.
- Re-listened to first two books of Captive Prince, and gone through such long-term to-reads as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and Hemlock Grove (yes, the book is better than the series).
- Friend got me a physical copy of this old Dracula game. I have it on steam, but I collect all things Dracula, so this is great!
- Finished up Mabon sale, it was pretty great, I hope everyone will like their presents. Also made one jewelry piece to a friend in general, because, apparently, sometimes some things just are right for one person, and no one else, so I had to.
- Started Inktober! Because it’s just one little step between “One Day” and “Day One“.
- Watched Rhett and Link’s “Buddy System” at last, and it was everything I could’ve wanted!
- Finished season 6 of Game of Thrones, and season 2 of Strain. It’s “okay” and “meh“.
Work? Do you want to know even? Translated 4 contracts, 3 manuals, and started the project “when you can’t figure out what PC means from context: it could mean this“, because editing people’s works is the worst part of my job.