So far the month is shit. I barely manage to keep up with my own, personal work. People are very shitty too. I can’t say I understand the “I did all I could, finish up”. What if we too did all we could, and it’s not enough? Nor do I understand the “so warn me”, when there’s still 20 mins to deadline, and I don’t know just yet whether I’ll make it or not.
I don’t understand people who who made themselves a priority, and then forget that other people are also people. I understand you want something, and therefore you believe you are welcome to it, but if we traded places… Who am I kidding, we’ll never trade places, I’d never turn away from someone.
I miss Wednesday already. Where we can talk like person to person. But enough about everything, especially the things I won’t even be able to talk about with anyone else. Let me tell you about the good things:
- Yesterday was the highlight of my week, when I found a new blog entry at my favorite place [Pen&Pin]. It’s always nice to open one of the favorite blogs and find something to read after a rather upsetting day. Especially if it’s panda related.
- I found a company that’ll do my postcards for cheaps! Friends, at last you’ll be getting a professional looking postcard or two, not the A5 freehand that I do
- The book I’m reading is going better. I like characters who can adjust to situation, and lie without breaking a sweat. Yes, I do see how Stephen Day is my spirit animal in so many ways…
- Did some work. They wanted to give me something nice with it too, since it wasn’t my work. Felicia Day’s “You’re Never Weird on the Internet (almost)” was on sale on Audible. I have it now!
- New Elder Scrolls Online Crown Crate season is almost upon us. This one’s called Scalecaller. Today is the last day to earn the last free box.
- Vero is working pretty well now. But there’s a bit too little people there just yet.