What a week, I tell you. Got sick. Got stressed. Got sicker. Got into a dark slum of mood. Read a book on Dracula, got better. Just like that, yes. So what happened, let’s see:
- One of my work contracts ends this month, and I’m mighty upset about it. Because mother’s insurance ends this month too. Meaning December will be lesser income and higher expenses month, and I am terrified. Yes, I am actively seeking another freelance translation job English>Lithuanian, or any proper projects that pay. I would be able to adjust my schedule, yes.
- I’ve received an Elk postcard from Sweden, and it was the funniest thing. I like it.
- I am pretty done with organizing all the goodies I have received from USA, and have already made a bracelet. I also understood that I think “oh, this is so vampiric looking”, while no one else sees it. Great, whatever!
- Jeaniene Frost has entered my top favorite authors. How does one call a trinity that is made out of four?
- My soap dispenser is driving me nuts. You pump – air. Pump again – grain dollop of soap. Pump the third time – HERE, HAVE HALF A BOTTLE YOU DIRTY DIRTY HUMAN!
- I am extremely tempted to paint my table black. But I don’t want to waste the very good paint. But this is the only paint I have ever worked with that doesn’t have a hard smell to it.
- I might be obsessed with Dracula more than I thought. The warlord, not the vampire, though I do not mind the vampire either. Thank you all those who send me what they find with him, I appreciate everything!
- NaNoWriMo is going far better than I thought. Knock on wood. Just in case.
- I have Iorveth in a picture frame on my shelf. In the future I hope to have the Impaler too.
- Couldn’t sleep these past two days. They’re overheating our apartment. We’ve no say in this, no control over the heat either.
- For some reason the mat finish of my laptop mouse pad is peeling, leaving a super mirrory surface. I don’t use it, so I don’t care, I just smacked two panda stickers on it! Pandas fix everything.
~Red lips like strawberry wine! Her kiss says she’ll never be mine~